5 Traits Of A Proverbs 31 Woman

5 Traits Of A Proverbs 31 Woman

"She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future." - Proverbs 31:25

311
5 Traits Of A Proverbs 31 Woman
Personal

If you ever read through Proverbs, you've probably come across the last chapter. Proverbs 31 is the final chapter, describing a woman's goal to be in God's image and likeness. These attributes are what makes a woman of God and a wife that can honor her husband in the same instance.

Here are 5 traits that Proverbs 31 describes as the traits of a Christ-like woman:

1. She's a giver.

She opens her hand to the poor and needy, and does so without ceasing. Not only does she give to the needy, she is generous with her funds in the church and tithes often.

2. She's strong and dignified.

She’s at the right hand of God and is a noble servant to him. She's bold and brave. She speaks truth. She's active in church services, and reads her bible often. She’s God fearing.

3. She honors her husband.

She loves her husband fully, there’s no other man in her vision and she’s fully devoted. She gives him nothing but love and things that are good, she rids all harm and deceit from their path. She does what is needed for their relationship, and in turn, she leads him to God.

4. She takes care of her children.

She raises children who show respect every day, and she provides for them. She portrays a character that her children aspire to have. They’re never without necessities, like clothing, food, or a house under her care.

5. She treats others like Jesus would.

She lifts her voice for those who can’t on their own, and judges fairly for all. She fights the good fight. She shows love to all. No one leaves her without feeling blessed.