5 Tips how to monetize your Instagram account as an influencer

monetize your Instagram account as an influence

5

Instagram has over 1 billion users and 500 million daily active users. It is a hotspot for a social media channel that is growing at an unprecedented rate. But what does this have to do with you? Well, if you've ever wanted to make money from Instagram, it's time to do so. Given the sheer size of the global audience, it is reasonable to assume that there is a market right for you. No matter what content you create, you have an audience for you. The right target audience that you can probably use to make a fortune.

According to BuzzVoice , there is a positive correlation between posting frequency and engagement rates. Not only will the more you publish on Instagram, the faster your audience will grow.

Take it to a whole new level by regularly interacting with your Instagram followers in the comments section of each post. This will show your Instagram followers that you genuinely care about and appreciate them.

3 Tips how to monetize your Instagram account as an influencer

1. Affiliate Marketing

One of the easiest ways to make money from Instagram is to become a platform affiliate marketer. Basically, you act as a brand ambassador for some of the products you use and trust.

Your audience may benefit from sharing a link or discount code with the products you advertise on your page. As an affiliate marketer, when someone purchases a product using your custom link, you get a certain percentage of the revenue you receive.

But how do you create an affiliate marketing campaign?

To build an affiliate marketing campaign from scratch, I recommend using BuzzVoice. This comprehensive tool facilitates the entire affiliate marketing process.

With this tool, you can create campaigns for social media, apps and websites and get started with just a few clicks. The best part of this platform is that it also helps you keep track of the progress of your campaign so that you can find out how well it is performing.

Here's a good example of what it looks like:

Someone combines a high quality image with a striking copy. Note how this encourages people to make purchases using special discount codes.2. Recorded posts and shouts

Once you reach the position of influencer, whether it is a micro or macro influencer, you can use your influence to promote your brand. By placing your thought leadership in your niche, you can make money and turn a profit from Instagram.

Often, brands partner with influencers for sponsored records to help spread the word about their offerings. Usually, such posts revolve around the product itself, with less response from you. It is important that such sponsored posts mix with your other content so that they do not look too hyped.

For example, if you're an influencer in oversize clothing, you may want to work with brands that promote body positivity. This is why Gabby often collaborates with brands like Premme because they align with her personal values.

3. Advertise Your Products

Based on the premise above, you can always do what you would for brands to make money on Instagram.

Unclear?

If you have a strong personal brand and don't want to promote other businesses on your page, you can always promote your products through Instagram Shopping and even create your own online store .

This way you can easily make money from Instagram as long as you have hot fan tracking. Create and sell your own products, such as clothing, books, merchandise, etc. Tea. As long as the merchandise is relevant to your niche and resonates with your audience, you can use Instagram Shopping and your online store to sell them.

4. Teach What You Know

People are following you on Instagram for one reason or the other. They love your material and want to learn from you. So why not teach them to be like you?

There is a huge advantage in developing information products for the Instagram market.

Or you can become an Instagram marketing guru and help novice content creators or brands hone their capabilities. After all, if you do something good, you should never do it for free.

Leverage your knowledge and become a social media marketing consultant, compose and sell emails. Books to earn from Instagram.

5. Product Demonstration Video

Product placement has existed since the inception of video advertising. And there's no reason you can't do this to earn revenue from Instagram.

You basically make a video that shows the use of a product and then you make money from advertising it.

Explanatory videos, DIYs, reviews, or even unusual shorts are a great way to create such videos. Now you can do this with regular videos or Instagram stories, but if you want to stand out, I'd recommend giving IGTV a try. Many brands want to collaborate with content creators through IGTV, so you should make the most of this opportunity