5 Must-Haves Every Female Needs For The Gym

Hitting the gym while on the go? No problem!

11
Pixels

Being a female is rough when it comes to working out. So many daily essentials to prepare for, and once you hit the gym, everything gets rearranged. You have class, maybe work, and you want to keep a social life too, so there are certain items you might want to have in your bag before heading to the gym.

1. Water bottle

Carry this around at all times. It is important to stay hydrated, especially as you are walking around all day and of course at the gym!

2. Dry shampoo

Hair is bound to get greasy after going to the gym for a nice sweat, so if you go in between classes, use this to look fresh after a good workout!

3. Makeup remover wipes

This is essential. Never wear face makeup at the gym because the sweat will get in your pores and bring pimples! You'll feel lighter without foundation on anyways!

4. Deodorant

This one is obvious. With this, you can go to class after the gym and your peers will never guess you had just run 2 miles on the treadmill!

5. Headphones

These are essential for running and lifting. Listen to music that will get you motivated to work hard. Music changes your mood, so if you play songs that positively influence you, you can accomplish anything!

Happy exercising, and keep up all your hard work with those fitness New Year resolutions!