5 Things I want To Do This Summer

5 Things I want To Do This Summer

Let's have an adventure!
7

Everyone is a huge fan of summer because that's when you are no longer in class (well, most of us) and the weather is nice and warm. I love it because I get more time to try to relax and take care of myself. Most of us go on vacation or get a job, but beyond that, there is so much to enjoy without feeling lazy or bored. Summer is the perfect time to lay back and have fun. In light of the summer on its way, here are five things I would like to do:

1. Go to a concert.

I am actually going to see Foreigner with Cheap Trick and Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience concert in July. I do not know these bands too well, but I thought my boyfriend would like to go since he likes these bands. Concerts can be fun. You get to see artists you enjoy and have the time of your life.

2. Play Bingo.

It sounds kind of old lady of me, but I love playing bingo. It's the thrill once you actually win that makes me happy. It is also kind of relaxing. There isn't anything too rigorous about it so you don't have to worry about doing too much physical activity (which is nice for someone who likes to be lazy).

3. Go Hiking.

I've never been the type to go hiking, but I actually think I want to try it. There are so many hiking trails in Virginia that there is bound to be one with a pretty view. Plus, it'll give me the exercise I know I need and teach me how beautiful our world actually is.

4. Go camping.

There are many places to go camping where you can rent a tent and other equipment such at kayaks and canoes. It would be so nice to lay and watch the stars at night while roasting marshmallows and eating burgers. Who knows? Maybe I'll fall in love with nature or find out that I am not fond of being in nature.

5. Going on a road trip.

Whether it be to visit family or somewhere for a day trip, these trips are the best. You can go to just about anywhere near you for cheap and have a great experince with friends, family, or a significant other. I personally would love to go to a beach or city that I have never been to before such as Myrtle Beach or Chicago, but at this point I'm up to seeing any part of the world.

These things are the perfect ideas to a great summer beyond summer classes and finding a job. They get get me out of the house and get me active. Even if I don't do one of these things, It is still a great idea for the future. Whatever I get to do, this summer will bring amazing memories that will last a life time.