5 Things To Do This Fall, Nothing More Or Less

If you don't do these, can you really say you participated in fall activities?

Go Apple Picking

Who doesn't love apple picking?

Go apple picking, its fun for the whole family to do! It'd be so cute as a date night as well!

Make a Pumpkin Spice Lip Scrub

NO ONE likes chapped lips. KEEP THEM HEALTHY.

Chapped lips? YUCK! Try to make your own lip scrubs with friends. Host a sleepover and do facemask, DIY lip scrubs and of course GOSSIP.

What you need:

— Coconut Oil

— Pumpkin Pie Spice

— Brown Sugar

Carve a Pumpkin!

It will get a little messy!

Are you ready to get MESSY? Let's carve a pumpkin! You can do it with friends, family, boyfriends, aunts whoever! It's not fall without at least carving ONE pumpkin.

Go on a hay ride

Is it really Fall if you don't go on a hay ride?

Hayrides are so much fun! Take the time to go on one to relax and enjoy the nice fall weather. If you're feeling it, you can even go on a HAUNTED hayride! Either way, it's a fall must to go.

Movie Marathon 

A FALL MOVIE MARATHON. Get in those cozy jammies, start a fire, get your popcorn and let's dedicate the day to movies! Here are a few that you could get started with.

— "Dead Poets Society"

— "When Harry Met Sally"

— "Fly Away Home"

— "Halloweentown"

— "Beetlejuice"

— "Hocus Pocus"

— "The Addams Family"

— "Coraline"

This list could go on forever, so get real cozy!