Reasons Why Fall is the Best

5 Things That Make Fall The Best Season

September is finally over which means it's time to break out your booties and pumpkin bread, 'cause it's fall!

39
5 Things That Make Fall The Best Season

I think it's safe to say that everyone is well over this awful lingering summer weather. Luckily, after summer comes fall, the best season there is, and here are five things to prove it.

1. Pumpkin EVERYTHING.

Nothing screams fall like a PSL, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin candles. Arguably the first thing that puts me in the fall mood is something along the lines of pumpkin-flavored, pumpkin-smelling or pumpkin-looking things. Not to mention, the fall home decor which always includes some pumpkins!

2. Spooky Season.

Although it's not my all-time favorite season, Halloween is right around the corner and I know that mostly because of the tons of parties and festivals that are popping up. Halloween brings out the child in all of us and gives every college kid a reason to indulge in tons of candy and have some fun.

3. Fall weather.

Even though the crisp autumn weather hasn't hit Tallahassee yet, every day we're getting closer to the best weather of the year! It's not too hot to walk to class, but it's not too cold where iced coffees seem unreasonable. The perfect weather comes during the season of fall and that's a fact.

4. Fall wardrobe > all else.

Fall weather brings us to fall wardrobe - flannels, hoodies, scarves, booties… need I say more?

5. Endless date options.

The options for date activities during fall are endless; there are pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, corn mazes, hayrides, and farmers' markets, all of which are better than the limited options that come with the season of summer. Plus, what's better than taking your boo on a hike, drinking lattes, and snuggle up next to a spice candle? I digress.