5 Things to Remember During Finals Week As Told By Disney Characters

When chocolate and netflix just isn't enough

29
Pintrest

Finals week: the week that every college student dreads at the end of each semester. There are so many articles out there about how the average college student can overcome finals, however, most of those articles usually lead to binge eating junk food and watching Netflix. I see finals week as an opportunity to gain positivity and encouragement throughout a college student's gradual transition into the next semester. Here are five things to remember during finals week as told by Disney characters.

1.) Don't wait until the clock strikes twelve to start study!

DO NOT wait until the last minute to starts studying for your finals. It'll only stress you out more than you probably already are. Start studying weeks ahead of time. Trust me, it'll make things a whole lot easier for you.

2.) If you're scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you!

Don't let finals trip you up. You're smart! You're amazing! Be confident in your abilities to succeed!

3.) Your life begins AFTER you study!

Just think, life will be so much more peaceful after finals week. So why not just have the mentality that, "once they're done, then you can have fun" right?? Just get them over with and it's all smooth sailing from there......well, at least until the end of the next semester.....

4.) Don't just fly, soar!

Don't just do the minimum amount of studying that you possibly can. Laziness and procrastination will get you nowhere! Make sure that your are at your best for your finals. Study adequately, get a good night sleep the night before, and make sure to eat a good breakfast. Just remember, the better you feel, the better you will do.

5.) Just keep swimming!

Does this one really need a description? Don't give up. You may feel like finals week is the end of the world, but trust me, it's not. It will be alright in the end......and if it's not alright, then it's not the end! (Rafiki).