5 Things all Taurus' Deal With

5 Things all Taurus' Deal With

Grabbing the Bull by it's Horns

38
5 Things all Taurus' Deal With
mulpix.com

For Astrology lovers, Taurus' are those born between April 20 and May 20. Our ruling planet is Venus, our element is Earth, and we're often known for being stubborn. We can be patient, reliable, warmhearted and loving. On the bad side however, we can be possessive, inflexible, and sometimes a little greedy. We can be complex, and confusing, but we're still people right? Our astrological signs don't 100% define us, but we can relate to quite a bit of their qualities, and sometimes struggle with them.

Here are just a few that we mere Taurus signs may find ourselves struggling with.

1. Being determined, but also being stubborn

Highly invested in a project, and nothing will stop you. If you want something you'll get it done, and will drive you crazy until you finish.

2. Being passive aggressive, but a temper like a bull

Being neutral in an argument, but cross us the wrong way? Run.

3. We're independent, but we hate change

No one likes change, but yet there's so much to do in the world.

4. We're low-key jealous

What? No, it's okay. Seriously. It's fine. *eye cringe*

5. Then jealousy triggers our competitive attitude.

Bring. It. On.