5 Things I Say Playing Words With Friends With My Mom

*Deep concentration and periodic sighs*

47
Words With Friends

If you've ever started a game on Words With Friends, then you know about those iconic players that are amazing with words. I play this game here and there with a few people but my mom is my biggest contender. She's an RN nurse so I'm guessing the years she's racked above me and her medical knowledge is what makes her so good. Here are 5 things I find myself saying when I play my mom.

1. Are you freaking kidding me? *insert a large number of points* for a 3 letter word?!

I usually say this one when it's the beginning of the game and my mom has somehow managed to score 60 points or more using three letter. How in the world is that possible if I've only played one word so far?

2. Lol wow, nice word mom *laughing*

My mom using some funny words sometimes. I think that's one of the most interesting parts of playing the game. You only get a certain amount of randomly assigned letters to make any word that you can think of. Besides that, my mom is super creative.

3. You're taking it easy on me, aren't you?

This thought occurs when I'm winning. I've never won a game against my mom, at least not yet, but there are tiny moments when I will be winning by like 10 points or so. I do get the thought that she is taking it easy on me and then the next round she plays a word... 35+ points are scored. I will never deceive her skills again.

4. Bam! Try to beat that one!!

The slight excitement any player would get after playing a really god word worth a high value of points. Although I get cocky sometimes, I am then hit with a nice batch of karma when my mom makes a huge comeback. These comebacks usually put her in the lead about 40 or more points.

5. You have to admit, I'm getting better at this. *smirks*

I'll admit this is another one of my cocky moments, even though my mom always wins. I think that if you play with someone who is really good at the game you will improve over time. I try to learn from my mistakes and from my mom's victories. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I'm coming for you mom! Rematch!!