Must-Reads For Summer 2019

5 Must-Reads For Summer 2019

Because my summers are never complete without a summer reading list.

68
5 Must-Reads For Summer 2019

Reading in the summer is the most relaxing activity I've ever experienced. And, I love more than anything to look up reading lists for the season, so I hope this list is of help to some as they gather books for the summer season.

Girl, Stop Apologizing By Rachel Hollis

Gir, Stop Apologizing

https://www.amazon.com/Girl-Stop-Apologizing-Shame-Free-Embracing/dp/1400209609

I just started reading this two days ago, and I'm already almost finished with it. It's not a book where you can just read a couple of pages and put it down; Rachel Hollis' fiery soul does not hold back, and you'll be thanking her for it long after you've finished reading her refreshing, life-changing guide about past experiences and living life to its fullest potential. "Girl, Stop Apologizing" is Rachel's way of saying that women are not being who they are truly meant to be; they're holding back. She gives advice to women about deleting the excuses that are keeping them from their dreams and shares what she's learned in her own life, in both work and love.

Come Matter Here By Hannah Brencher

Come Matter Here

http://www.thewriteteachers.com/a-write-teachers-review-come-matter-here/

Okay, I've spoken about Hannah Brencher more times than I can count, and it's because she was the first person to help me find what was missing in my life: a sense of purpose. When I read her first book, I related to her on a level I've never experienced before, and with this book, I hope to learn more about identity and purpose in my life and to find the strength to open up my heart and discover dreams that I've been too afraid to chase.

Steal Like An Artist By Austin Kleon

Steal Like An Artist

https://createmagazine.store/products/steal-like-an-artist-10-things-nobody-told-you-about-being-creative

Looking for your creative side? Austin Kleon will help you uncover the secrets to finding your creative niche, with a refreshing, humorous attitude that will leave you wanting to start living a dream you've had in the back of your head for years. Whether it's "to write the book you want to read" or to "make the movie you want to watch," Kleon will give you the desire to embrace your creative goals and to never allow yourself to believe you're not talented enough to live out those dreams.

Star-Crossed By Minnie Darke

Star-Crossed

https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/111/1116761/star-crossed/9781787631076.html

At my local library (because buying books is so overrated and expensive), I found myself in the new-release section, gazing at the cover of "Star-Crossed." The cover of this book is engaging as is, but what's inside will take you on a whole new adventure into astrological love. This novel follows childhood sweethearts Justine (Sagittarius) and Nick (Aquarius), as they meet again in their adult life and uncover a love story built on an astrology column in a magazine. This story is original in every way, and even if you don't live your life according to a horoscope, you'll find yourself lost in the love affair between Justine and Nick.

I Miss You When I Blink By Mary Laura Philpott

I Miss You When I Blink

https://www.amazon.com/Miss-You-When-Blink-Essays/dp/1982102802

In this memoir, bounded with experience and advice about home, work, an life, Philpott shares head-on about the anxieties and tensions of adulthood with an attitude built from intelligence and humor. She shares her own stories to show that losing yourself, or perhaps your identity, is perfectly normal, and it's a part of finding yourself and what you deem important in your own life. If you feel something missing from your life, give this book a read, and I promise you'll feel more assured.