As the end of the semester grows near, my desire to keep on going is slowly coming to a halt. I've been picturing the end of the semester since the beginning of the semester (oops), and it is finally near.
Here are a few signs that you are over this semester:
1. You have become fully content with doing the bare minimum.
2. You keep telling people you're fine.
3. Your favorite phrase has become, "I'll just do it tomorrow!"
4. You question what day it is and if you showed up for the right class.
5. Lastly, you picture yourself laying on the beach.
We're almost at the end; keep holding on everyone!