The last month of the semester is the hardest month of all. Summer is almost here, and motivation is hard to come by. For most of us, it is pretty clear when we have reached this point; the daydreaming increases and the study groups decrease.
Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator
Here are 20 signs that you are SO DONE with this semester.
1. Your bank account looks similar to your GPA.
2. Naps are a hobby.
3. You've stopped reading the required material.
4. You begin calculating your grades to see what you need to pass.
5. Netflix has become your #1 priority.
6. You're counting down the days to summer break.
7. Dry shampoo is your go-to.
8. Your room is a mess.
9. School work feels impossible to complete.
10. Your fridge consists of mainly condiments.
11. Your "to do" list hasn't been touched in weeks.
12. Your motivation is nonexistent.
13. Everyone and everything is starting to get on your nerves.
14. Going to class is the ultimate struggle.
15. Wearing "real clothes" isn't a thing.
16. Waking up on time takes you 10x times more effort.
17. Exhaustion has become part of your personality.
18. You think about dropping out...all the time.
19. You indulge in extra fun.
20. You questioning your sanity on a regular basis.