5 Shows That Need a Reunion Episode

5 Shows That Need a Reunion Episode

Many shows I used to love have ended despite the loose ends that were never tied up and I want to know what happened.

10
5 Shows That Need a Reunion Episode
www.google.com

We all have our favorite shows from when we were younger and though most of them have probably ended that doesn't mean we're over them. I know plenty of shows that I still have questions and ideas about what might happen next that I would love to see happen. That's why I have put together this list of five shows I wish would have a reunion episode. I'm not counting age in this because I know many of these actors wouldn't be able to play people their characters age anymore so this is all hypothetical.

1. Zoey 101

I know they made part one of the "What Did Zoey Say?" videos, but that was over a year ago meaning they might not be making a second. This was heartbreaking to many fans because we have been dying to know if Zoey and Chace will end up together. This one wouldn't be that important if they hadn't made "What Did Zoey Say" because the last episode of this shows ends with Zoey and Chace finally dating.

2. Lizzie McGuire

This one doesn't need that much of an explanation because this show was great. I would love to see what happens to Lizzie and Gordo as well as Kate now that she and Lizzie are friends.

3. ICarly

This show ended when Carly left with her dad to go to an army base. She leaves her best friends and her web show behind which was sad for everyone, but I would love to see what happens when she comes back. How are Freddy and Sam doing? What about Spencer?

4. Wizards of Waverly Place

This show ended better than we could have expected considering both Alex and Justin got to keep their full powers and Max got the sub shop, though most people felt bad for Max he seemed perfectly content. I would love to see what these characters are doing now and how they are using their powers.

5. Zaboomafoo

I had to include this one because this used to be one of my favorite shows. I know they created a spin-off show called Wild Kratts, but I loved the original series. The one that always started with them feeding a lemur garbanzo beans and then saving animals. That show was so fun and entertaining and I wouldn't mind one more episode.