5 Self-Care Tips For Midterms

5 Self-Care Tips For Midterms

I know its hard and you probably want to drop out, but I promise its all worth it in the end!

15
5 Self-Care Tips For Midterms
Raegan Mc

We all know how stressful midterms can be. It's the worst time of year for any college or high school student. Being graduated and in college I now see it taking a toll on my friends and thought I should give out five self-care tips to anyone who is struggling with midterms. So sit back, relax, and take a breather from all the stress!

1. Take a bath!

This is one of the simplest and most relaxing things to do. Simply run a warm bath with some essential oils, light a few candles. Take a breather. Relax. Enjoy your break before you get back to studying.

2. Face Mask.

Whether its homemade or store-bought, face masks are a great way to relax, especially in the bath! So while enjoying your lovely warm bath, throw on a face mask and clear your skin of any dirt or impurities.

3. Calming music.

Frank Sinatra, Bach, Beethoven, etc. Personally, music helps me concentrate while doing schoolwork, but do whatever helps you most! So lay back and enjoy the calming sounds of music or any sounds that relax you.

4. Go for a walk.

Nothing is more relaxing than going for a walk on a cool fall night for a warm drink. So take your time, and be safe. Make sure to always have someone walk with you or have protection. It's a dangerous world.

5. Pray or meditate.

This one is pretty obvious. Prayer or meditation is an awesome way to calm yourself down and have some time away to your overwhelming thoughts.

Remember to keep going through all of this! I know its hard and you probably want to drop out, but I promise its all worth it in the end!