5 Reasons Why Change Is Important

5 Reasons Why Change Is Important

It's Time For Change

6609
5 Reasons Why Change Is Important
Google

I like think of each individual person as a caterpillar in their cocoon waiting to turn into a butterfly. To evolve and to change is a part of life and I think it is a really imperative aspect because without it, the world would be dull. Here are 5 reasons why change is important:

1. It is normal for our routines to change and sometimes that is needed to make life more interesting and to give us that push we need to accomplish goals such as a new work out plan, new diet, new friends, etc.

2. Changing your appearance can boost your confidence. I think that is why I always dyed my hair so many times in college. I always felt like a new and improved person and I liked the power that it gave me. Even getting a new outfit made me feel like I was going forward in life.

3. Change can transform your attitude and your perspective on life. The happier and the better you feel, the more noticeable it is to others. Maybe you are smiling more or you appear to love yourself more--that change can effect everyone around you and that happiness is contagious.

4. Change can bring about new opportunities. Sometimes, things aren't meant to work out the way they should but it doesn't mean that it's going to stay that way forever. For every bad thing that happens, there is always something good that will follow.

5. Change can take you on a journey in life to that brings you to others who you would never think you'd meet. I always look back on situations and think that if it weren't for a simple change of plans, I wouldn't have met some of my friends.

With change, we learn to overcome our fears. When things are new, it is scary and you sometimes want to run, but then you have to tell yourself that this is worth it. as long as it is not hurting you in anyway, embrace the change and push through the emotions you are feeling.