5 Reasons Being The Only Girl In The Family Is The Best

3. You have an army behind you in times of trouble
1507

While the cover photo may confuse you, I am most definitley the only girl. For explanation, the tiny human in the picture is my niece. Anyways, being the only girl is amazing. I have three awesome brothers, one older and two younger, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here are just a few reasons why being the only girl is the absolute best.

1. You share way less than the boys do

I don't have to share a room, toys, clothes, or really anything. The only big thing we had to share was a car, but that's understandable. I had mostly everything to myself and it was great.

2. You are just a tad spoiled

It is not like I am the baby of the family or anything, but I sure do get a little special treatment here and there. I am daddy's little girl after all.

Having three brothers is like having my own personal bodyguards at times. If anyone tried to hurt me I know they would protect me no matter what.

4. You are always the favorite sister/daughter

There is no doubt in your mind (obviously) that you are number one in all of your family member's hearts. You are the perfect sister and daughter all day every day.

5. Everything that happens to you is an event because you are the only girl

Every big milestone or moment in your life that is specific to girls is a huge thing. The family only gets to experience this once, since there is only one girl in the family. There is lots of love and support.