5 Reasons To Thank Joe Biden

5 Reasons To Thank Joe Biden

One last goodbye to a great President & Vice President of America.

16
5 Reasons To Thank Joe Biden
HBZ

I think we can all agree this election has been very stressful for both parties, for those in favor of Trump and those in favor of Clinton. With all the riots in downtown areas we can not really escape the negativity that our society and communities have done to make a point. Unfortunately, this won’t change who America elected as president. Trump won the election, it is just as simple as that now.

It’s been a couple weeks now and articles, Facebook posts and brawls have not ended but thanks to Joe Biden memes, he eases the pain for both left and right wing even if it is only for a second.

1. Biden and Obama’s friendship have brought a whole new meaning to “bff goals.”

Once upon a time it was Drake & Josh, Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato and now Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Now everyone wants a bff like Joe Biden. #bffgoals

2. He understands the importance of Taco Bell.

Any average college student can relate here, whether you are in an uber getting the fine dining experience of a crunchwrap supreme and a baja blast in the Taco Bell drive thru at 2 a.m. or just for the hell of it. Taco Bell. Is. Important. C’mon, you all know you’ve been there. #relatable

3. He understands the importance of wifi.

Data runs out easily, wifi passwords are a sacred key. They can’t just be given to anyone…

4. He reminds us it’s socially acceptable, no matter your age, that prank wars are okay.

5. Last but not least, he makes us believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel with this presidential election.

At the end of the day we must come together not only for our president but for our country(and Joe Biden), we owe it that much.

Sincerely,

Your first time voter