5 Reasons To Not Worry About Your Life Today

Just breathe in. And breathe out.

23

No matter how great life can be, we all have those days where worry consumes us. We are preoccupied and weighed down. It's important to remain in a state in which we can keep our worries and everyday stresses under control. After all, life is better that way. So, here's 5 reasons why you should not have a care in the world today :)

1) You have had days like this before

And you told yourself that you would never make it through those days either. Behind you is a track record of 100% survival because you are still here. You are alive and breathing. You will make it. You always have before.

2) Worrying accomplishes nothing

Except stress you out or, in my case, give you a killer tension headache. Whether you waited the last minute to do an assignment or work has been rough, worrying about it does not accomplish or change anything around you. It robs you of your joy and your ability to be in the present moment. Be in the now. If you are mentally either back in the past or way out in the future, you will not be able to fully live in each moment of the present.

3) Positivity is better than negativity

One way or another, we all know how it feels to be around someone who is heavy. You walk away from that person feeling down, depressed, and maybe even bad about yourself. Seek to spread positivity. Even to yourself. Think positive thoughts. Look in the mirror and say positive self-affirmations. Look to the future with excitement. Painting this kind of picture for yourself can help with the worries of the future. They don't feel as big or life-altering anymore.

4) Good vibes

The truth is, we all are made up of energy. Energy that other people around us can feel and be affected by. There are no neutral interactions between people. So send good vibes to others as well as yourself. We are all worried or upset about something on a daily basis. So why not help each other out and spread those good vibes? :)

5) It will all work out in the end

"If it's not okay, it's not the end." Everything will be okay. Even if it doesn't feel like it. The sun will still set and rise, and the next day will still come. So whatever it is that you are worrying about, push it aside. Rest and reside in the knowledge that the beginning is always today and the place you are in today, does not define where you will be one day.

That is, unless you let it. Worry less, stress less, and be blessed.