5 Reasons Third Wheeling Is Not So Horrible

Third wheeling is not the end of the world.

6
Fanpop.com

Unfortunately third wheeling can come with being single. Third wheeling can be a little awkward and can make you feel so lonely, but sometimes third wheeling is not so bad. If you look at some of the benefits of third wheeling it doesn't become as horrible as you think.

1. You always have people to go to for relationship advice.

Having relationship trouble? Go to your two friends who are in a happy, healthy relationship! They will make sure you know the dos and don'ts of a relationship. Not only does talking to a couple help you with relationship advice, but seeing them in action can help you see the dos and don'ts of your ideal relationship.

2. You have double the friends.

Spending time with one of your friends is always fun, but having more than one friend to hang out with is double the fun. This is especially fun when you are friends with both of the people who are in a relationship. The laughs and smiles are endless when you spend time with them.

3.You become comfortable with being single

Of course, couples are not perfect. They can disagree on things or stress about things in their relationship, which makes you realize that being single is pretty good. You don't have to worry about stressful couple things because you don't have a partner.

4. You start believing in love.

On the other hand, spending time with a couple can make you realize that love does exist. They give you the idea that one day you will find that same feeling for someone. Yeah-- sometimes you want to barf because of how cute they can be, but they remind you that love is real.

5. Your friends are happy.

At the end of the day you may third wheel here or there, but it can be quick to get over when you see how much they love each other. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that my two friends who are dating each other are happy. Their happiness is far more important than how I feel about being the “third wheel”.