5 Reasons Little Cousins are the Best

5 Reasons Little Cousins are the Best

To Infinity and beyond

43
5 Reasons Little Cousins are the Best

I have 21 cousins in total (11 on my dad's side and 10 on my mom's side). Having that many cousins means I'm closer to certain cousins over others and I get to see some more often than others as well. The closet cousins I have are my cousins Kaitlen and EJ, who are my mom's oldest sister's children. They're both older than me and they have their own families but that hasn't stopped us from being close. Kaitlen has two kids - Brooke and Bruno and EJ has three kids - EJ, Russ, and Jacqueline. I absolutely adore these kids (ask anyone in my family) and it's been a joy to watch them grow up. During the school year, I don't get to see them as often as I'd like (and Kaitlen lives in FL now so I'm not involved in her kids' lives as much as I'd like either) but I try to see them at every break to see the kids. Having them in my life is the absolute best because I have the opportunity to watch them grow up and help shape them into the best people ever. Here's why I love having little cousins.

1. Watching my favorite childhood shows.

Watching the same shows that I watched when they were my age makes me feel old but it's a great feeling that cartoons like Spongebob and Scooby Doo bring them the same happiness that they once brought me.

2. Being the cool big cousin who allows them to use my phone

Whenever we see each other, my Snapchat story is filled with selfies like this.

3. Having the cutest fanbase

Cheesing hard with her Cabrini shirt

4. Being a "big" kid

I love being around them and I get creative when playing outside or getting them to do clean up their messes

5. Getting Unconditional Love

No matter what, they'll always love me and look up to me.