5 Reasons Why James Corden Has the Best Late Night Show

James Corden does not disappoint.
583

James Corden is a funny, talented, gifted actor and host. He can do just about anything. He's been in musicals, movies, hosts award shows and also hosts his very own late night show. James Corden the Late Late Show is the best late night show and I am here to give you five reason why.

1. Carpool Karaoke

James Corden does carpool karaokes with a bunch of celebrities. One Direction, Justin Bieber, Adele, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga, Stevie Wonder and much more have all stared on James' carpool karaoke segment. He knows every single song by the guest star and it amazes me how much they all get into it! They sing their biggest hits and if you are Bruno Mars, who just sing practically his whole album throughout his segment. If you need something to brighten your day up, look up carpool karaoke videos!

2. James' Interviews

If there is one thing I know about James it is that he loves media and the entertainment business. During the interviews James hosts, he is not afraid to ask the most ridiculous and out there kind of questions. Even if they are serious or not he is not afraid to ask. He loves to joke around and have a laugh while interviewing everyone.

3. Game segments

Tattoo roulette was my absolute favorite game segment played with One Direction. Absolutely nerve racking and hilarious to watch. James is gutsy and willing to put on a great show. Niall Horan was super nervous about it possibly being him but so was James! They both have no tattoos, so if I was in there shoes I would be just as nervous. James is original and always seems to come up with the craziest ideas for game segments. We definitely can not forget about 'Spill your guts or fill your guts' game segment. Either spill the truth or eat something super gross. Its a great laugh! James never disappoints.

4. Riff-Off (Anna Kendrick and James' Relationship, though)

Music, in general, makes me happy but watching James have a sing-off with celebrities makes my world much better. Every time Anna Kendrick is a guest on The Late Late Show, it is definitely one to watch. They both starred in "Into The Woods" which was a musical and they never fail to sing together when they get a chance. Shawn Mendes, Hailee Steinfeld, Broadway with Neil Patrick Harris and many more have all starred on James' singing competitions. It gets competitive fast but if you know James then you would understand why.

5. Musical Guests

James has always had the most recent and upcoming music and artists on his show! Every night is someone new and exciting. Chart toppers and amazing celebrities are all you could ask for. Niall Horan, Nathan Sykes, Adele, Sia, One Direction and many more have all performed on The Late Late Show. James Corden knows whats in and whats out!

I could go on and list so many more reason why James Corden has the best late night show but I believe these five reasons are right on top. I would just like to personally thank James himself for being such an inspiration and making me laugh every day. Now you know why James is one talented guy and if you have not watched The Late Late Show, it is definitely clear you are missing out! So was are you waiting for, go check it out.