Top 10 Low-Key Hottest Male Celebs

Top 10 Low-Key Hottest Male Celebs

Underrated.

1691
Top 10 Low-Key Hottest Male Celebs

When you think of hot male celebrities, I bet I could name a few that come to your mind—Justin Bieber, Liam Hemsworth, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum... The list goes on, because let's be honest: it's Hollywood's job to hire hot people. If you're going to sit through two to three hours of a mediocre plot line with overly dirty humor and unrealistically dramatic scenes, you might as well have some kind of eye-candy to really entertain you. But aside from obvious, super sexy men that we're constantly seeing on the cover of GQ, what about the underdogs? The not-so-hot, but still super hot men prancing around Hollywood, too? Well, in case you seem to overlook these often forgotten gems, here are my top ten favorite low-key hottest male celebs in Hollywood:

1. Steve Carell

Ah, my personal favorite. Who wouldn't be even *slightly* attracted to Andy from "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," Michael Scott from "The Office," Cal Weaver from "Crazy, Stupid Love," or even Gru from "Despicable Me"? His adorably dorky characters, paired with his weirdly sexy, yet still old man-ish five o'clock shadow are the perfect ingredients for the recipe to Hollywood hotness. IMO, Steve is nothing short of a stone cold, silver fox.

2. Michael Cera

Like Steve Carell, Michael Cera has a certain quirkiness about him that makes him simply irresistible. Like, look at that face. How could you ever say "no" to those cheeks? He might be more *cute* than hot, per se, but regardless, I'd still say a solid 10/10 on the low-key Hollywood attractiveness scale.

3. Ed Sheeran

All right, there's no denying the fact that Ed is *literally* red hot. And aside from his luscious, ginger locks, he has the voice of an absolute angel, and how could anyone not be in love with that? All I have to say is, I'd be on his "A-Team" any day,

4. Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Fallon is funny, and funny is hot. Enough said. Also he has a skits with *actual* hot people (read: Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, and Brad Pitt), and that's hot, too.

5. Tyson Ritter

How could you not find Tyson Ritter, AKA the front-man for the All American Rejects, hot? Especially if you were an angst-y teenage girl (I'm talkin' in the preteen, middle school years), when "Dirty Little Secret," "Move Along," and "Gives You Hell" were the top played songs on your iPod mini's playlist. And can we talk about those eyes? They're like a crystal clear pool of all the tears I cried listening to their albums after my first "breakup" in '08.

6. Dennis Quaid

Dennis Quaid officially became the hottest DILF in Hollywood after his appearance in "The Parent Trap." Personally, this is the only movie I really find him attractive in, but that's mostly just because he owns a winery, and if you can't love Dennis Quaid for his looks, at least you can love him for his wine.

7. Matt Lauer

Matt Lauer might be a total skeeze when he's not hosting "Good Morning America," but ya gotta admit, he's pretty good looking for being 57 and partially bald. Also, he didn't look half-bad in the episode of GMA when the hosts tried out yoga poses, if ya know what I mean.

8. Andy Samberg

I feel like Andy Samberg might be the most *overrated* of the *underrated* hottest male celebs, but for good reason. I mean, just look at him! He seems like such a wholesome, bring-home-to-mom-and-dad type (without showing them any of the Lonely Island's songs first, of course). He's just freakin' adorable. And funny. And as mentioned above, funny is hot.

9. Anderson Cooper

Anderson Cooper, AKA the *real* "Silver Fox" (sorry, Steve Carell, I tried), has upset women worldwide after coming out. And I don't blame them for being bitter. Like, how many men over the age of 45 have abs anymore? Like none. Props to you, Anderson, for not succumbing to the "dad-bod" fad. We can't touch, but we sure still can look.

10. Kevin Jonas

Last but not least, Kevin Jonas. The most underrated of all the Jonas Brothers, aside from Frankie (sorry bud, but are you even legal yet?). He might be off the market, but nothing beats the 2000's JoBros music vids with Kev rockin' out in the background. Remember those curly locks flying everywhere while he head-banged to their total Disney ragers? 'Cause I sure do.

*Honorable Mention* Steve Harvey

Is it just me, or is Steve Harvey like the coolest person ever? C'mon, he hosts "Family Feud"! The best show to ever grace GSN with its presence. Also his teeth are scary perfect, and as the child of a dental hygienist, I feel more than qualified to publish that statement (just kidding, but seriously, his teeth probably glow in the dark). And don't even get me started on that raging mustache he's got going! Total low-key hot male celeb chart-breaker.