5 Pelvic Floor Exercises for Anyone and Everyone

5 pelvic floor exercises for enhancing sexual health

11

The uterus, bladder, small intestine, and rectum are all known for being supported by the pelvic floor muscles. When they are all in good shape, they might all help with sex life as well as pregnancy and delivery. These muscles might simply deteriorate over time because of advanced age and other circumstances. Hence, in case you might simply wish to enhance your sex life and plan to get pregnant, practicing pelvic floor exercises shall help in strengthening the muscles that are present around it.

Try these 5 pelvic floor exercises for enhancing sexual health:

Kegels

This exercise is known to be one most heard of before exercise. Kegels are the practice of squeezing, holding, and releasing the pelvic floor muscles. Is known to be one of the best ways for explaining it to contract the pelvic muscles as if you are trying to hold in the pee. Contract them, hold for approx. 5 seconds, release for 5 seconds and then repeat the same. Kegels are an exercise you can do at any time without anyone else knowing you are doing them.

Bird Dog

This one is done on the hands and knees, which is to be started in a tabletop position in case you are with an act of yoga. At the same time, raise the right arm and left leg straight out to the front and back. Slowly, you can also return them to the floor. Do this again with the other side and simply return them to the tabletop position. Continue repeating the same on each side. You can do this for 2-3 sets as 10 to 15 repetitions, squeezing the glutes and pelvic muscles throughout.

Squats

Squats are not just for gym rats! Squats are also known as an excellent exercise for strengthening quads, hamstrings, and glutes, but also the pelvic floor muscles. These can be all done with or without any sort of added weights or dumbbells, merely while using your body weight. The basic squat can be all done by placing feet hip-width apart, bending the knees, and pushing the butt back as if you are going to sit down. Be careful as you must not bend the knees over the toes. Straighten legs and return to standing position, repeating this act about 10 to 15 times.

Bridge

The bridge is known to be an easy exercise that shall work several muscles, which includes the pelvic, and can be done with no equipment. All one might need to do is simply lie on the back feet on the floor and knees at a 90-degree angle. The bridge is done by simply pushing the pelvis and hips off the ground and up into the air. Hold the position here for 3 to 5 seconds and release it back slowly to the floor. Try to do a set of 10 and work up to a few sets of 15 to 20. Further, be sure to squeeze the pelvic muscles while performing this exercise.

Split Tabletop

This exercise shall work the inner thighs and pelvic muscles, as well as the core. Lie on the back on the floor with legs at 90-degree angles in the air, toes pointing at the ceiling. Slowly, one can release the legs out to each side as far as you can go that is comfortable and hold them stable with the core muscles. Slowly, pull the legs back to the center. Repeat this motion 10 to 15 times for about 2-3 sets.Even after performing pelvic floor exercises, if you are not succeeded in overcoming impotence, try, and consume the Filitra pill. This Filitra medication shall help in attaining and sustaining a stiffer penile erection for longer lovemaking sessions.