The 5 Best Party Cities To Visit When You’re Broke And Paying Student Loans

Party your a$$ off

230

It’s no secret that locations like Ibiza, Mykonos and Amsterdam offer some of the craziest places to party on the planet.

However, there’s just one problem with these world renowned party cities.

These places can be pretty expensive, so if you’re like most young people, on an entry-level salary, you’ll probably end up blowing your travel budget on a single night out.

However, just because you’re not ballin’ out in the top cities doesn’t necessarily mean you have to spend your vacation at a boring, desolate beach resort with a bunch of old retirees.

It turns out there’s actually a lot of travel destinations that offer top-shelf nightlife experiences at bottom-shelf prices.

From legendary bars and clubs, to world-renowned pool parties and beach raves, there are all sorts of budget-friendly destinations that serve as the perfect place to get lit AF.

1. Berlin, Germany

Berlin has long been known as a city filled with artists and musicians. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that there it possesses a carefree attitude toward partying — not to mention booze that fits the budget of a starving artist.

Berlin is home to a wide range of epic bars and nightclubs that keep the party going well past sunrise.

Plus, you can also find warehouse parties, rock venues and underground techno clubs that will have you raging harder than ever before. Just make sure you bring your dancing shoes and prepare to be pretty hungover during the daylight hours.

2. Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona is no stranger to amazing parties.

You can find reasonably-priced drinks at most of the bars and clubs in Barcelona, and the people in this city love to dance until the wee hours of the morning.

Barcelona is also known for throwing some lit afterparties on the beach, so you’re guaranteed to have a good time here.

The top-notch nightclubs tend to be a bit pricier than the bars, and they usually charge an entry fee, so if you’re planning to party at a high-end nightclub, make sure you pre-game beforehand and bring a little cash for the cover charge.

3. Budapest, Hungary

If you’re looking to go on a serious bender in Budapest, the city’s infamous “ruin bars” are the place to be.

This prime party spot consists of abandoned buildings and vacant lots that have been transformed into all sorts of eccentric bars that are insanely fun.

You’ll find different types of decorations and music in each ruin bar, not to mention tons of inexpensive alcohol.

If you’re looking to wet more than just your whistle, you can throw on a bikini and head over to Budapest’s natural spring baths for an epic nighttime dance party afterward.

4. Prague, Czech Republic

Prague is a stunning party city that boasts beautiful people and even more attractive alcohol prices.

If you’re looking to knock back beers, the city is home to all sorts of cool bars and breweries that offer premium lagers that won’t break the bank.

Prague also has a bunch of awesome clubs scattered throughout the city, including the five-story Karlovy Lázně, the biggest nightclub in Europe.

Plus, you can take your blackout to a whole new level by swapping out the usual vodka soda for some shots of absinthe. Need I say more?

5. Lagos, Portugal

If you’re looking to relive the glory of your college days on a college student kind of budget, Lagos is where it’s at.

This stunning Portuguese city is best know for the insane party hostels and wild guests.

No really, I’m not kidding. Hostels like The Rising Cock will basically make you feel like you’re at a college dorm party on steroids.

Aside from having some of the craziest accommodations around, Lagos also boasts a variety of booze cruises, pub crawls and beachfront parties that do not disappoint.