5 Organizations to Get Involved With at Mississippi State

Lets get involved

9

The Odyssey  Online

This organization has been so amazing. If you have any interest in writing, this is the organization for you. The people in this community are so welcoming. If you want to write about a certain event, they will encourage you and help you will anything you need! We have an amazing president and editor who, if you need help with your article, will help without a doubt. So, if you have ever thought about joining, do it! You won't want to miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Alumni Delegates

If you are looking into becoming a leader or want to further your leadership skills, Alumni Delegates is for you. This organization is helping student leaders prepare to become alumni leaders. The Alumni Delegates are Mississippi State University ambassadors and serve as the links between students and alumni.

Fashion Board

If you are into fashion, this organization is for you. Fashion Board is not only for fashion majors, but other majors as well. There are so many different parts involved with Fashion Board including model, backstage, magazine, hair, and makeup. This organization is very inclusive and welcome all that want to be involved with fashion.

Blitz! MSU Show Choir

If you have a love of singing and performing, this organization is for you. The MSU Show Choir have a different show each semester for the public, as well as other performances throughout the year!

American Medical Women's Association

Going into the medical field and a woman, this is the organization for you. The American Medical Women's Association is an organization that has functions from a local level all the way to an international level. This organization wants to help advance women in medicine and improve women's health. They help and achieve these things by providing and developing leadership, advocacy, education, expertise, mentoring, and strategic alliances.