5 Of The Messiest Moments From 'The Bachelor' Season 24

Madison and Hannah Ann deserved better.

12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6LzpPjgbpr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last night, we finally saw the concluding moments of Peter being the bachelor. After sitting through what could be labeled as one of the worst seasons of The Bachelor, I managed to pick out 5 of the messiest moments from the whole season.

1. Kelsey and Hannah Ann arguing over a champagne bottle.

One of the most iconic moments from this season known as "Champagne Gate." I understand how hurt Kelsey was, but there was no reason for this to continue for as long as it did.

2. Any time Peter would try to have a serious conversation with Victoria F.

As we've all seen, Victoria F. had the absolute worst communication skills. She constantly would start crying then would try to turn everything back on Peter. These two could never sit down and have a normal conversation without it turning into some kind of argument.

3. Hannah Brown showing up on the group date.

I think we can all agree that this was one of the top 3 messiest moments of the season. Hannah B. could not seem to go away when the season started. The girls had the right to be upset after Peter canceled the group date because of her.

4. Peter keeping Mykenna just to end up not giving her a rose during the rose ceremony.

Do I even need to explain this? I felt Mykenna's pain during this one. She had to be really embarrassed.

5. Barb's words towards Madison during the finale.

The things that Barb was saying to and about Madison were completely out of line. I admired how Madison defended herself without once disrespecting Peter and his family. Peter sticking up for Madison was one of the few things he managed to do right all season. Friendly reminder that Madison will forever be in the family vow renewal pictures.

After an insane season, I can't wait to see what will happen next season.