5 Memorable Costumes of 2015

5 Memorable Costumes of 2015

Costumes of yesteryear we still love.

25
5 Memorable Costumes of 2015

It's that time of the year again. Spooky things are already starting to happen. The house gets colder without warning and things go bump in the night. All of these events lead up to the big day, October 31, Halloween, the scariest night of the year. It goes without saying that every year has the unforgettable costumes. Last year was no different. Sure we saw a lot of the basics, baseball players, skeletons, football players and other costumes.

1. Left Shark

Left Shark came to my house last year. At first, it was just a dancing costume for Katy Perry's backup dancers, but it became a meme, then a costume. I was amused when it came up my front steps to treat or trick at my house. That was the only Left Shark I saw in my neighborhood but it was adorable.

2. Tinkerbell

A cute Tinkerbell was carried over to me so I could give her a treat. She couldn't fly yet but she was still adorable. It was clear she was going to grow up as a Disney fan. The parents would "sample" the candy for her since her teeth haven't grown in yet but still so sweet!

3. 11th Doctor Who

Timey wimey! A gender-bent Doctor Who was searching for adventure at my door! I wish I went with her to save the worlds she would visit. She was lacking the Tardis, but I loved her Sonic Screwdriver!

4. Mega Man

Mega Man came blasting his way towards me. I know he has his own games but that's mostly all I know about him. Also, he has yet to become a man yet. He loves the color blue, I think.

5. Raggedy Ann

There was quite a few Raggedy Anns that were spotted last year in my neighborhood. I was Raggedy Ann a few years ago as well. It is an easy costume to put together and lets parents take a blast to the past as well. Raggedy Ann is still in my house somewhere, perhaps waiting for me to give her to my kids when they come around.

These are the memorable costumes from Halloween 2015 in my neighborhood. Who knows what this year will bring?