5 Makeup Products You Must Have

5 Makeup Products You Must Have

Get to your local Sephora or Ulta ASAP!
25

Everyone is different when it comes to makeup. Some people wear it on a daily basis, others wear it on occasion and some choose not to wear any at all. As someone who likes to wear makeup on a daily basis, I have tested out numerous different makeup products in my life. Based on what I have tried, here's a list of the different makeup products that I think every makeup lover must have!

1. Concealer

Concealer is a great product which helps to color correct your skin. I think concealers are much better than foundation and is a great product to use on its own. It does the same job as foundation but I find that concealer lasts longer and has a more dewy glow therefore making your skin look healthier.

2. Setting Powder

Setting powder is a great product to use to set your foundation and or concealer. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and will not leave you with any streaks. If you want to go with a more natural look and want to embrace your skin without any foundation or concealer, setting powder is great to use on its own.

3. Blush

Whether you have naturally colored cheeks or not blush is a great product to use. It makes the cheekbones standout and adds color to your face. With this product you will be looking youthful in no time!

4. Mascara

Mascara is a great product to help lengthen and define your lashes. It really makes your eyes stand out. If you are in a rush and only have time to put on one makeup product I highly recommend putting on mascara. It makes anyone look put together in just a few minutes of applying. Wearing mascara makes it look like you took your time getting ready in the morning.

5. Lipstick/Lipliner/Lipgloss

Adding some type of lip product really goes a long way. In my opinion, adding some lipstick, lipliner and/or lipgloss completes any makeup look. For a more natural look, wear shades that are pink, peach or nude. If you are going for a more full coverage glamorous makeup look I recommend trying out maroon, burgundy or red!