5 Makeup Looks For 5 Holiday Parties

5 Makeup Looks For 5 Holiday Parties

Look no further for a quick holiday makeup guide.

23
5 Makeup Looks For 5 Holiday Parties
www.beautetinkyriaki.g

Here are some looks to consider for different holiday parties this season:

1. The Office Party

Everyone has one. And you have to go. Whether or not it will actually increase morale among employees or be fun at all, you know you’ve gotta dress to impress. Now is the time to show your after-hours side in the form of eyeliner that could cut someone if they looked to hard. The key to this look is think fierce.

For the face, rock a matte look with a subtle contour and lots of warm-toned highlighter. For the eyes, try your hand at a cut crease with a burgundy on the top and a gold metallic shimmer on the bottom, complimenting your highlighter. Top the shadow with sharp black winged eyeliner, and finish the look with some plumping mascara and a glossy rose lip.

2. The Family Party

Family parties can be either really good or not so great. Either way, to get you through the night without breaking down under all of the overwhelming questions about school or eating all of the cookies, this look will help you relax a little bit. You’ll look healthy and glowy but sophisticated and together.

For your face, this time use a foundation that will accentuate your natural highlight with a dewy finish. Use a soft highlight in the brow bone and neutrals for your lids, and top them off with some fine silver glitter in the inner corners. Use a thin liner and lengthening mascara, and keep with the dewy theme and use a neutral or cool-toned glossy lip.

3. The Significant Other’s/Best Friend’s Party

Sometimes you might find yourself in a situation where you are at a party and you do not know anyone except for your best friend or your significant other, who brought you. You might want to look put together and approachable for these parties, so you can take advantage of the opportunity to make a good first impression on your loved one’s loved ones and make some new friends.

For this look, you’ll again want a matte finish with some natural contouring. Some festive highlight is encouraged. For your eyes, you can try a soft brown smoky eye with metallic bronze in your inner corners. Eyeliner is optional if you have enough lid contour and blending! Top it with big lashes and a warm red lip if you want to have a pop of color.

4. The High School Friends Party

Chances are, your friends from high school might want to get together and have a holiday celebration while you are all home on break. They probably already know everything about you so you don’t have to hold back for this party. Try something fun and creative!

Recently there’s been a trend of drawing stuff that hangs off off your eyeliner. You can draw whatever you want – some snowflakes falling from your wing, Santa’s hat, an elf, whatever you want. Or if you don’t do anything crazy with your eyeliner, you can pair vibrant blended shadows with a dark red lip and loads and loads and loads of sparkly highlight. When in doubt, more highlight.

5. The Neighbor Party

You may or may not have friendly neighbors. Who may or may not have invited you and half of your neighborhood over for eggnog and friendly festivities. These situations can go a few ways, but it definitely helps if you are looking good and bring lots of food.

Think festive and friendly. Do a little sharp contouring and maybe subtly highlight with some red and green sparkles on your cheeks, brow bones, and temples. Have neutral colored lids with a satin finish, and some thin liner to make your lash line pop. Use a lengthening and plumping mascara, and a dusty mauve lip to complete the look.