5 Make or Break Tips for SB16

5 Make or Break Tips for SB16

She wore an itty bitty teeny weeny...

2
5 Make or Break Tips for SB16
Student City

With the stress of mid terms over, or quickly coming to an end for some, it's finally time to start mentally prepping yourself for SB16. No matter where in the world you're going, from Belize to Gulf Shores, these five tips below could be the difference between a spring break you pray to forget, and a spring break you make sure to remember.

1. Keep a charger in your bag at all times.

There is nothing more frightening than getting lost on a beach jam-packed with people. Make sure your phone is charged at all times! Plus, you're going to want your phone to take pictures. #instalove

2. Don't skip out on the sunscreen.

This tip isn't too difficult for me to follow #vampirepale. But for those who wouldn't dare walk on the board walk any shade lighter than mocha, keep in mind: tans might be beautiful but skin cancer sure isn't.

3. Hydrate

Sun + Booze + Little to No Sleep = Disaster.

Have a bottle of water in your bag at all times. Keep in mind that plastic water bottles can get over heated, poisoning the water, so make sure its in a cool place.

4. Don't accept drinks from strangers.

You wouldn't do it at home, don't do it in PCB.

5. Have at least $20 bucks tucked away for emergencies.

You never know where life may take you. Keeping 20 bucks put away for an unplanned taxi, food, a first aid kit, etc is important.