5 Luke Combs Song That’ll Help You Through That Breakup

Luke really knows what to sing about, honestly.

2840
youtu.be

“Write what you want to write, write what people want to hear, and write about what they're going through, because if you could connect with the people who are listening to your music and coming to your concerts and coming to your meet and greets, then you're doing your job well." -Luke Combs

1. ‘Dive’

This one is a cover song. Ed Sheeran originally sings it but Luke Combs took it and made it his own and honestly if it’s not making you cry or want to dance in the kitchen with someone then you ain’t listening to it right.

2. ‘Used to you’

It maybe a little much but honestly this song makes you think. You’re so used to him or her being around and at any second they’re gone.

3. ‘Beautiful Crazy’

All the girls fell in love with this one, honestly. Why? Because Luke explains women perfectly. Yeah we maybe a little late and we definitely change our plans to lay on the couch but and the end of the day we're beautiful even with all our flaws.

4 ‘One Number Away’

Drunk calls? Yeah, they're the worst. Especially when you know he or she is one call away. One number and you can hear their voice, but is it really the right thing to do?

5. ‘Lonely One’ 

Luke says it louder than anyone. He ain’t the only lonely one. Drinking it away ain’t helping you feel less lonely. Find someone so you ain’t alone they’re out there I promise. Broken hearts are painful but Luke helps ya through them. I promise.

Follow you're heart and listen to the music while you're doing it.

From Your Site Articles