5 Little Gestures That Will Make A Girl's Day Better

It is not always the big and expensive things that make her smile.

629
PinImg.com

It does not always have to be about the big and/or expensive gifts to make someone's day better, especially your girlfriend. Even if your girlfriend is hours away, there are little things that can make her day that much better. It is the little and random things that make her day more than you can even imagine.

1. Get her her favorite flowers

Even if you cannot hand deliver them to her yourself, you can still send her a bouquet of her favorite flowers. I promise you that it will brighten her day, even if she is having the worst day in the world. She will have a smile on her face for the rest of the day and every time she sees them in her room she will smile.

2. Get her chocolate (or candy)

You can never go wrong with her favorite chocolate (or candy), especially when it is that time of the month.

3. Give her one of your shirts or sweatshirts

This may seem like a silly gesture that will make her day better, but it is more than it being just another shirt or sweatshirt. It is the fact that it belongs to the person that they care about and that it smells like them. It is surprising how much the smell of the person you care about and love can calm down a person.

4. Get her a stuffed animal

We did not grow out of the love for stuffed animals as we got older. It does not have to be a huge bear. It can be a small version of either of yours favorite animal. It is the idea that she will have something to cuddle when you are not there.

5. Just text her and tell her how you feel about her

No matter how many times you have told her how you feel about her. I promise you that she will never get tired of hearing it. It will make her smile every time because it shows her you care and that truly want to show her your emotions towards her.