The 5 Joys Of Summer

The 5 Joys Of Summer

Now that finals week is over, summer is here.
28

Finals week is now over and everyone is headed back home for the summer. No more school for the rest of the semester, no homework, no exams, just relaxation and time away from the books. So, what are the five best things about summer?

1. Sleeping In

You will never know the joys of being able to sleep in until you have 8 am classes for a full semester. Getting to sleep in will feel like the best thing that has happened to you in forever.

2. Weekends That Aren't Dedicated To Homework

Let's face it, most weekends you probably spent at least one day working on homework if not both days. Now you get to spend the weekends how you want to and not how your professor chooses.

3. No Worrying About Grades

You'd be lying if you said you didn't stress about your grades especially the last few weeks of the semester. Now that it is summer you can be free and not have to stress about all that nonsense.

4. Spending Time With Family and Friends

Woah, you actually have time to spend with family and friends now. You don't have to blow them off or other potential responsibilities because you actually have some free time. Take all the time you can to spend with them while you're free this summer.

5. Being Able To Work and Still Have A Life

This is something that tends to be hard for college students, especially involved ones. Having a life, a job, and classes to attend can be difficult and sometimes multi-tasking is not very ideal. So during the summer, you can make money and still have time to do things that you want to do without feeling like you are going crazy.

Make the most of your summer and enjoy it!