5 Healing Crystals That'll Soothe Your Soul And Where to Get Them

Whether it's for style or purpose, they're just what the body calls for!

1080
Etsy

The open mind is becoming one of the world’s greatest trends. As time progresses, so does the human ability to try something new and reach for ultimate happiness and peace in things it finds comforting. One of the greater new trends at the moment that I can’t go a second without seeing on Instagram or Facebook is the beauty and power of healing crystals. Not only are the crystals beautiful and go fabulously with everything when crafted into jewelry, the stones are also meant to have a sort of healing energy within them that ease the soul of its wearer.

The power behind healing crystals is based in orgonite, which is an energy healing tool that transforms stagnant energy into positive energy. Its benefits include: promotion of physical/spiritual health, protection from EMF radiation, better sleep, induction of vivid dreams, spiritual growth, improvement of relationships, purification of the atmosphere and balance.

If you want to join and see what the buzz is about, see what healing crystals can do for you or just want some cute jewelry, here is everything the crystals can do for you and where to get them.

1. Copper

-One of the metals of Alchemy

-Stone of luck

-Obtains strong metaphysical properties

-Assists in balancing the physical body with the astral body

-Increases energy

-Promotes a strong independence

-Promotes motivation

-Magnifies thoughts

-Helps manifest loving relationships with others and self

2. Rose Quartz

-Manifesting new Love

-Enhances current love life

-Deepens self love

-Promotes joy and warmth

-Heals inner child issues

-Resonates goddess energy

-Chakra ~ Heart/4th Chakra

3. Tigers Eye

-Boosts manifestation

-Kundalini energy

-Aids harmony and balance

-Helps release fears and anxiety

-Enhances strength and gets you through hard times

-Keeps you grounded

-Chakra ~ Root/1st Chakra

4. Amethyst

-Intense spiritual growth

-Healing

-Violet flame healing

-Promote sound sleep and peaceful dreaming

-Assist in healing your inner child and releasing sadness and grief

5. Lapis Lazuli

-Stone of royalty
-Resonates with the inner king/queen
-Aids in truth and enlightenment
-Opens the third eye
-Stimulates the pineal gland
-Increases intuition
-Helps develop psychic gifts
-Assists with channeling
-Helps you connect with angels and your guardian angels
-Releases negative thoughts and anger
-Chakra ~ Throat/5th Chakra

The Abundance Paradigm is the perfect shop to buy these crystals from! All of the pictures used for each crystal is from that shop. While other shops have prices over $80 for the beneficial stones, the Abundance Paradigm has prices starting as low as $10. They promise that, “each tool is hand crafted with a combination of crystals, metals and resin. The combination of the minerals creates a healing effect on the mind, body and soul. Every pendant is made with divine love with specific intent to manifest pure positivity in the wearer's life!” So get your crystals poppin’ and heal your soul.