5 Downtown State College Restaurants You Need To Try

These Penn State restaurants will certainly fill you up.

32
Photo by Jakob Owens on Unsplash

Looking for a place to eat in downtown State College? Try exploring these 5 restaurants! As a State College townie, I have had my fair share of Penn State restaurants, and these are by far some of my favorite places and orders.

Playa Bowls

My personal favorite is the Nutella Acai Bowl (a classic), but I also love the Valentine's Bae Bowl and the green Lola Bowl! Each one gives a nice refreshing taste and is packed with fruity flavor.

Roots

I always order the Pesto Caesar Bowl from Roots. This bowl contains leafy greens, tomatoes, and chicken all topped with a special pesto caesar dressing. The Apollo Bowl is another delicious option!

Yallah Taco

I personally love the nachos from Yallah Taco downtown. They are easy to share with a group and make for a great snack! Yallah Taco also sells the most delicious burrito bowls, adding some competition to Chipotle.

Tadashi

This sushi restaurant sells some of the best Dragon Rolls I have ever tasted! If you love sushi, give this restaurant a try.

Sower's Harvest Cafe

The French Toast at Sower's is truly to die for in the morning! Paired with fresh coffee, this meal allows for a great start to the morning.