5 Delicious Passover Matzo Recipes

5 Delicious Passover Matzo Recipes

Passover can be hard to keep, but there are some quick recipes for yummy foods that can make it a little easier.

20
5 Delicious Passover Matzo Recipes

For those who celebrate, Passover is a time of reflection and sacrifice. It is a holiday in which the Jewish people celebrate freedom and liberation. Before the Jews escaped Egypt from slavery, there was not enough time to let their bread rise. Because we sacrifice leavened and fermented grains during the eight days of Passover, matzo, an unleavened bread, is used as a substitute. Here are some recipes that allow you to keep Passover using matzo, while still tasting delicious.

Matzo Pizza

JAMIE GELLER TEST KITCHENS

This is a classic. Tomato sauce and shredded cheese on matzo microwaved for about 10-20 seconds is filling and tastes similar to actual pizza!

Matzo with Fruit and Peanut Butter/Nutella

Rakusen's

This is a perfect snack or breakfast. Usually, I will layer either peanut butter or Nutella and then sliced fruit like, strawberries/bananas on one piece of matzo. Peanut butter is a healthier option because it gives protein.

Matzo "Bagel"

Buzzfeed

This is a really great breakfast option. Put some cream cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes, lox or even avocado and some "Everything But the Bagel" seasoning in between two pieces of matzo and you have yourself a bagel style passover meal.

Matzo S'mores

It's Raining Flower

Who can pass this one up? Roast some marshmallows, layer your chocolate and stack it in between two pieces of matzo for a fun, creative and delicious dessert.

Matzo Club

Shutter Stock

Grab two pieces of matzo and, in between, stack turkey, lettuce, tomato, avocado and mayo. This is a great dinner and very quick and easy to make.

Chag Sameach!