5 Bible Verses To Read When You Have Depression And Anxiety

Some days are just hard to handle and you need to lean on something to make you keep on going.
28679

Some days are just hard to handle and you need to lean on something to make you keep on going. It's okay to not be okay. It's also okay to lean on God for help. Here are some Bible verses too look at when you are having a bad day.

1. Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

2. Philippians 4:6-7

“I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”

3. Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

4. John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

5. Samuel 22:29

"You, Lord, are my lamp;
the Lord turns my darkness into light.
"