5 Beauty Steals For Under $10

5 Beauty Steals For Under $10

Great beauty products that won't break the bank, tried and tested.

18
5 Beauty Steals For Under $10
Jessica Fisher

Girls: We've all felt the same frustration. The feeling of wanting all the best beauty products, but not having the money to get some of the more expensive brands. We then settle for drugstore makeup, and of course get annoyed when the products poorly made or flat out doesn't work. I've been there, a lot. Don't get discouraged! You CAN slay the beauty game without spending a ton of money that we all know should go towards groceries. I've come up with five awesome beauty products that I bought at a great price and ended up absolutely loving.

1. W7 Eyelust Mascara

I bought this mascara as a last resort when I was away and forgot to pack my more expensive mascara. It's now my go-to mascara. I bought it at Marshalls, but you can find it at Walmart for $8, or $4 on Amazon. Whether you run to the store or order this mascara you won't be disappointed. I have always had trouble getting my eyelashes to look plump and long, without putting on too much mascara and getting a clumpy look. This mascara solved that problem. It leaves my eyelashes looking awesome without making me look like I have 10 layers of mascara on.

2. Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub

This face wash is really interesting. It starts off as a powder, and you add water to activate the cleanser. Not only does it smell great, but it also leaves your face feeling extra smooth. What I really like about this cleansing scrub is how well it cleans, without the chemical smell or harsh sting. The baking soda components do a great job of clearing out blackheads and leaving your face feeling fresh without leaving your face feeling tight. You can find this product at Walmart, CVS, Target, or even Ulta from $8-$10.

3. Exfoliating Facial Pad

I found this pad at CVS, but you can also find it for $3 at Sally Beauty. The brand isn't too important, but the actual product is what's awesome. For whatever reason, I normally don't use wash clothes, but I saw this exfoliating pad and decided to give it a try. I'm so happy I did. The particular one that I have has an elastic band in the back, so it's really easy to use and wash your face. I wet the facial pad, put some of my baking soda cleansing scrub right on the pad, add a little bit more water to activate the cleansing scrub, and wash away. It's simple to use, and virtually you can use any kind of face wash with the pad.

4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind

As any college student, I have dark circles under my eyes. Don't be weirded out by the name, what this treatment concealer does is erase dark circles, and it does a pretty amazing job when I wake up early enough to do my makeup before class. I also use this to conceal breakouts or dark spots. It works amazingly, even with my combination skin. I can't remember where I got this, but you can find it at Target, Ulta, or most drugstores between $7-$9.

5. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I have combination skin, so most makeup removers end up making my skin feel really oily and I end up breaking out afterward, which is never a happy outcome. I picked this up at CVS, sensing a trend? This is a new product, but what I like about this is that it's an all-in-1. It removes makeup, cleanses and soothes. It can be used for face, lips, and eyes, and best of all it's for ALL skin types, even sensitive. It's no rinse, and there's no oil, alcohol or fragrance. The first ingredient is water, so there's no harsh feeling and your skin doesn't feel dry or tight after using. Price ranges from $3-$4 and you can find it in Ulta, Target or most drugstores.

BONUS: Profusion Contour Kit

I got this contour kit from Marshalls for $5.99. Let's just say I'm obsessed and the highlight is amazing. The sad reality is that not all Marshalls carry the same thing. I went to try to find it online or look where else you could get it. Besides Profusion's website, I didn't have much luck. BUT don't fret, when it comes to contour kit's, or even highlighters don't feel like the higher end brands are the only one's that work. If you see one you might like in the drugstore, get it and try it! You can absolutely achieve that awesome contour and highlight with a kit that's not a high-end brand or one that's really expensive.