5 Arizona Music Festivals You Can't Miss

With warm weather just around the corner in Arizona, it's time to make plans to attend some of the desert's hottest festivals. Here's a list of five festivals worth looking into.

31

Local food. Sunshine. Great music. Colorful decorations. Happy people. All of these things existing together in one place sounds too good to be true, but music festivals have created the perfect recipe for fun. A music festival is an organized community event that includes a series of live performances that can last up to a week, and each one is unforgettable and full of life. Arizona isn't just known for the Grand Canyon, it's known for its music festivals as well.

Below is a list of my top 5 recommended music festivals with links to their YouTube previews to get you pumped for a good time.

Arizona Roots Music & Arts Festival - February 9-10

arizonarootsfestival.com

Arizona Roots is geared toward reggae fans, with expected performances from California natives Stick Figure and Rebelution.

Crush Arizona 2019 - February 15-16

relentlessbeats.com

For those who prefer a more upbeat experience, Crush Arizona is an EDM Valentine's Day themed festival for couples and singles looking to celebrate the day of love in an extraordinary way.

McDowell Mountain Music Festival - March 1-3

m3ffest.com

McDowell Mountain Music Festival, commonly known as M3F, is perfect for all audiences, and this collection of artists produce feel-good tunes that will have you feeling on top of the world.

Pot of Gold Festival 2019 - March 15-17

potofgoldaz.com

When it comes to rap and hip-hop, these artists are gold. At the Pot of Gold Festival, you'll feel lucky to be in the presence of these rappers.

Phoenix Lights - April 5-6

cdn.vor.us

Phoenix Lights is a must-go for EDM lovers. With a headliner like Excision, you are guaranteed an energetic and mind-blowing set.