Goldrush 2018 After-Parties You Don't Wanna Miss
Concerts Festivals

Don't let the party stop after Goldrush, keep it goin' at the after parties!

56

Like they say, "Time flies when you're having fun." As you may know, music festivals can fly by. Why go home after, when you can continue the fun with some of your favorite DJs such as Deadmau5, Mikey Lion, Lee Reynolds, Marbs and Porky. What makes this even better is that the after-parties are at the venue, giving you no excuse not to go!

The first show is Saturday night, where Deadmau5 will be performing. The show goes from 1 a.m. – 4:30 a.m. Doors will open at 1 a.m. The show is 18+. Festival wristband and after-party ticket are required for entry, so be sure you have those before entering. RSVP to the event on Facebook and buy tickets with the following link See Tickets (Deadmau5). For table reservation information, email vip@relentlessbeats.com. Join our text list by filling out the form below or texting RB VIP to 545454.

The second show is Sunday night, where Mikey Lion, Lee Reynolds, Marbs, and Porky will be performing. This show goes from 12 midnight – 3:00 a.m. Doors will open at 12:00 midnight. This show is 18+. Like I mentioned before, festival wristband and after-party ticket are required for entry, so be sure you have those before entering. RSVP to the event on Facebook and buy tickets with the following link See Tickets (Mikey Lion, Lee Reynolds, Marbs, Porky). For table reservation information, email vip@relentlessbeats.com. Join our text list by filling out the form below or texting "RB VIP" to 545454.

Hope to see you there!