45 Questions American People Have For President Donald Trump

A collection of questions from all ages and parties directed to the new Commander-in-Chief.
16

The 45th President of the United States of America gets inaugurated today. President Donald J. Trump will be sworn into office at 12:00 PM EST and take this position as a political novice. Despite Trump's decisive campaign and highly informative tweets, many Americans are left confused as to what his plans are.

Thus, in order to get a generalized sense of what information is desired by the citizens of America, I put out a request to everyone I know from across the country, across all political beliefs and age demographics.

All contributors have agreed to remain anonymous and are cited with their age and registered political party. These questions below have been edited for brevity and clarity. I did NOT censor this; these are the actual questions of the American people.

1. Are you scared?

21, Democrat

2. How do you plan to engage with the governors and states?

46, Conservative

3. What do you plan to replace the Affordable Care Act with?

18, Democrat

4. How do you plan to bring back jobs from overseas?

37, Democrat

5. What are your plans to improve the educational system (in regards to Common Core)?

36, Republican

6. Where is the funding for your infrastructure development coming from?

18, Democrat

7. How do you plan to pay for the health care of all those who are going to be left uninsured by the repeal of Obamacare? Their unpaid bills will default onto the American taxpayer, after all.

56, Democrat

8. How do you plan on restoring the middle class?

47, Independent

9. Do you plan on getting rid of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)?

18, No Registered Party

10. Could you tell me what the day in the life of the average 25-year-old college graduate looks like?

46, Democrat

11. Do you recognize the social implications of your election?

20, Democrat

12. Do you actually care about conservative fiscal policies, or will you embrace the same kind of spending that has run up our deficits in recent years?

20, Conservative

13. Do you plan on doing anything about Russia hacking the DNC now that you've admitted it?

18, Democrat

14. How did your work in professional Wrestling, for which you were awarded a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame, help prepare you to be President?

35, Libertarian

15. Are you going to continue to provide welfare to other countries before helping your own people?

47, Republican

16. Will you stay true to your anti-lobbying goals?

18, Democrat

17. How do you plan to gain the respect of other world leaders who already view you as a joke?

19, Democrat

18. Are you willing to change your views on global warming?

23, Independent

19. When and with whom did you last have sex with?

46, Democrat

20. In regards to fiscal policy, will you choose to cut funding to other programs in order to build up others (i.e. cut education to better the military)? Or will you just cut everything as it should be done?

20, Conservative

21. How many African American people are you in good standing with where that you could say with confidence that they're "poor," "have no good jobs" and have "no good" schools?

19, Democrat

22. Are you actually going to be a man of your word and not repeal the best parts of Obamacare?

42, Independent

23. Why are you so mean? It diminishes your credibility.

46, Democrat

24. Will you regulate big pharmacy so that people can get the treatment they need and not have to choose between mortgages, food, or medicine?

53, Republican

25. Will you really turn away daily intelligence briefings?

19, Democrat

26. Since you and/or Republicans are coming up with a better Heath Care for all, will all government officials be enrolled and give up their expensive tax paid plans?

60, Democrat

27. The American people actually do care: what is the content of your tax returns?

46, Democrat

28. Are you actually going to pursue a committee to further investigate Hillary's email scandal?

42, Independent

29. Do you actually know what a blind trust is?

19, Democrat

30. What is your major priority to accomplish in the next four years?

71, Democrat

31. What is your plan for our military?

44, Republican

32. How will you repay the money Congress has stolen over the years from Social Security?

60, Democrat

33. How will your sexist, racist and bigoted views affect the laws around human rights?

19, Democrat

34. How do you plan to negotiate the relations between small business and the increase in minimum wage? The increase in minimum wage is destroying the ability to pay staff for services such as day care.

43, No Registered Party

35. Did you read bedtime stories to your youngest son? If so, what was his favorite?

46, Democrat

36. Will you leave the Social Security System alone for the elders of this country?

62, Democrat

37. You discussed in your campaign how you wanted to reform childcare for working families. How do you propose accomplishing this task?

42, Independent

38. When are you giving up your Twitter account? The office you are about to enter requires your full attention. It is not possible to protect the American people and promote yourself on social media at the same time.

48, Democrat

39. How do you plan to change the laws surrounding immigration, a pillar that America was built upon?

19, Democrat

40. How does your cabinet appointments reflect upon your promise to help middle-class working families?

68, Democrat

41. How do you plan to help the families that live paycheck to paycheck stay afloat with the rising costs of living? Most are not all eligible for county assistance and would like to retire at an age where they can enjoy the rest of their lives.

52, Independent

43. Will you push for term limits for Congress?

60, Democrat

44. How will you protect the rights of the average worker after picking members of big business as your cabinet?

19, Democrat

45. Why do you want to be president?

From all ages and parties, this was by far the most common question I received.

So President Trump, the American people have questions, a huuuuuuuge amount of questions. Perhaps the best questions America has to offer. How will you answer your people?