44 Songs To Remind You That Everything Will Be Okay

Sadly, the past few weeks friends of mine have lost somebody close to them. Whether it be a family member or a close friend, losing a person you care about is not the easiest situation to deal with. Even if you have not lost somebody recently, life can easily throw some curveballs when you least expect it. Support from friends and family can be great and is always appreciated but there comes a time when you would rather be alone so that you can have time to think and take a breather. Every time I have been in a moment where I needed to catch my breath, I have the tendency to put on music. It has always helped me to calm down and think clearly about things. No matter what your go-to music type is, here is a list of 44 songs to listen to so that you can be reminded that things will be okay:

1. "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash

2. "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World

3. "Everything'll Be Alright" by Joshua Radin

4. "Float On" by Modest Mouse

5. "More Adventurous" by Rilo Kiley

6. "Everything Is Alright" by Motion City Soundtrack

7. "All Will Be Well" by The Gabe Dixon Band

8. "Hold On" by Tom Waits

9. "Be OK" by Ingrid Michaelson

10. "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go

11. "Sunshine" by Atmosphere

12. "Lovely Day" by Bill Withers

13. "Swim" by Jacks Mannequin

14. "Lullaby" by Shawn Mullins

15. "Fresh Feelings" by Eels

16. "Mr. Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra

17. "Dry the Rain" by The Beta Band

18. "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac

19. "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities

20. "Let Go" by Frou Frou

21. "A Better Place, a Better Time" by Streetlight Manifesto

22. "Trouble" by TV on the Radio

23. "Here Comes the Sun" by Nina Simone

24. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by The Ukulele Boys

25. "Odds Are" by Barenaked Ladies

26. "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" by Flogging Molly

27. "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys

28. "One Day Like This" by Elbow

29. "Rainbows in the Dark" by Tilly and the Wall

30. "Tomorrow Will Be Kinder" by The Secret Sisters

31. "Everything Will Be Alright" by The Killers

32. "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys

33. "Island in the Sun" by Weezer

34. "Everything's Not Lost" by Coldplay

35. "Never Slang" by The Shins

36. "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

37. "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." by Noah and the Whale

38. "Why Worry?" by Dire Straits

39. "This Year" by The Mountain Goats

40. "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong

41. "I Shall Be Released" by Bob Dylan

42. "Ooh Child (Things Are Gonna Get Easier)" by Life of the Party

43. "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley

44. "Blue Sky" by The Allman Brothers Band