40 Memes To Send Your Significant Other

40 Memes To Send Your Significant Other

Because if you don't roast the love of your life, who will?

98003
40 Memes To Send Your Significant Other
Hypable

If your relationship isn't built on a solid foundation of exchanging hilarious memes- are you actually dating that person? If you don't log on to Facebook or Instagram with notifications that you have been tagged in a Kermit the Frog image, does your SO even love you?

I would argue that it might be time to reconsider the relationship if you cannot answer those two questions with a resounding YES! According to every woman's magazine ever written, laughter is essential to keeping a relationship fun and exciting. Modern journalists such as myself will tell you that internet memes are vital to keeping the love alive. Taking the time to send or tag someone in an online joke says "hey I was scrolling through my feed and came across this meme that I thought you would find slightly funny." What better way to express your love than a sentiment like that?

If you're new to this concept, let me take the guess-work out of it for you and provide 40 memes to send to the one you love.

1. For the green SMS text messages in your life

2. Casual reminders for the love of your life

3. Love that is a little...fixated

4. When you actually cannot take what you dish out

5. When you finally see ALL sides of a person

6. Priorities we can all relate to

7. A sweet little reminder for the one you love

8. Because you are better together

9. A Snoop Dogg meme for the casual stage in your relationship

10. The art of conversation

11. Setting yourself up for success early-on

12. A little dysfunction never hurt nobody

13. When the love is this real

14. Your anxiety is our anxiety

15. A simple guide to the woman's psyche

16. Just in case it's a mixed relationship

17. There has to be a time limit on these things

18. Finding ways to measure your relationship

19. Some things just have to be spelled out

20. For the girl in your life who truly hears you

21. The actual biggest step in any relationship

22. When you're a rough tough cream puff

23. Fancy dinners are overrated in your 20's

24. Because contrary to popular belief, you really are easy to please

25. Love is a little blind

26. When you have truly committed to a relationship

27. Because mind reading is still not a thing for some reason

28. Shamelessly letting social media define your love

29. When the love of your life forgets how to use his phone

30. Solid advice for the rocky times

31. Being available through the crucial periods

32. For that couple who leaves their phones at home

33. When the loyalty ends at food

34. For that low-maintenance woman in your life

35. When the laughs are forever at the other's expense

36. If there's a possibility that things could get violent

37. Being aware of the other person's greatness

38. Don't pretend you didn't go through a phase

39. Through thick and thin

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F03%2F636163356223099677-785640187_i-want-to-grow-old-and-disgusting-with-you-bSB.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=510&h=c8bddbcfa6fd16a543f8bcd0fcf9e070fc2e1b4a890c7c85051d84c4eb08f094&size=980x&c=3328660554 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F03%252F636163356223099677-785640187_i-want-to-grow-old-and-disgusting-with-you-bSB.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D510%26h%3Dc8bddbcfa6fd16a543f8bcd0fcf9e070fc2e1b4a890c7c85051d84c4eb08f094%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3328660554%22%7D" expand=1]

40. Compromising until the very end