4 Ways To Relax This Summer

4 Ways To Relax This Summer

Try these activities to fill out your boring summer.

6
4 Ways To Relax This Summer
http://www.really-learn-english.com/have-something-done.html

Summer is the best time for students to be able to relax without having much to worry about. Now that glorious time is officially here. It is time to let go of all that nervous energy and let it melt in the sun’s rays. Relax this summer by trying out these four activities.

1. Working out

Challenging your body to run an extra mile or lift an extra 10 pounds or whatever you're doing to exercise are great ways to get your mind off the world. Instead of thinking about your worries, exercise keeps your mind focused on the task at hand. How could you think about school when you're motivating yourself to keep running? At the end of your exercise, you'll feel great for what you have accomplished, even if it's only a little. And if you built up a lot of rage last semester than the gym is the right place for you to let it all go.

2. Meditating

This is the perfect way to clear your mind of stress since that's all you do when you meditate. Meditation only requires you to be in a comfortable position (but not too comfortable that you fall asleep) and to focus on clearing your mind of everything. You can do this by focusing on your breathing. It's also very important to set your own pace with this. If half an hour sounds too long than go for five minutes. The important thing is to escape the world just for a moment.

3.Yoga

Yoga is like combining working out with meditation. It challenges your body and calms your mind. When I first tried yoga, I went to a yoga class with my friend and near the end of class and I experienced an out-of-body-sensation. No longer was there anything weighing me down. It was as if I was in a blissful trance that transported my mind outside of our reality and into a more calming one. After that, my body seemed more loose and it felt silly for me to worry about anything. If you want an activity with a lasting effect, then yoga will be great for you. I recommend taking a class if you're a beginner since trying it by yourself won't produce the same effect.

4.Enjoying what you put off during the semester

All of us had to stop enjoying an activity this summer in favor of keeping our grades up. Since summer is full of nothing to do, fill it up with what you had to put off last semester. That could be watching movies, TV, the internet, playing games, sports or anything. Just binge on it! I know I have become a lot better at sniping in Overwatch since I've been playing that nonstop. Enjoy it while it lasts because you'll have to say goodbye to your favorite activity once school starts back up.