Some of Villanelle's Best Traits in Killing Eve

Villanelle is one of the main characters on the BBC show, "Killing Eve," but you may know her better as the wild, intriguing assassin everyone is raving about. Jodie Comer's portrayal of Villanelle does a lot to make audiences love her. However, there is a lot to appreciate about her character, even if you aren't a fan of her… murderous tendencies.

1. She loves everything extravagant.

With a hefty income, Villanelle certainly uses the money she earns to benefit her lavish lifestyle. From expensive clothes to her beautiful apartment in Paris, there is nothing that is less than over-the-top about Villanelle.

2. She does everything in style.

If you're going to be an assassin, stabbing someone with your hairpins or giving them poison disguised as perfume is definitely an interesting technique.

3. Her ability to switch between languages and accents is admirable.

It goes to show how incredible Jodie Comer is! And yes, being able to watch Villanelle trick everyone around her through her exposure to the world is fascinating.

4. She loves cake—and stickers!

She's after my own heart, truly.

So yeah, she's an assassin (probably not the best aspect of her if you're taking the moral high ground), but regardless of how you view Villanelle, it's impossible not to find something about her that amuses you—or makes you like her even more.

It's not hard to see why Eve is so interested in her.