4 Sex Positions That Will Blow Your Mind

The average of reaching orgasm is to low, lets raise it!

18275
Getty Images

Wild, crazy fun never goes out of style; we all know that. Sex keeps that love life exciting and thrilling. However, if your goal is to figure out what you like and how you like it – keep it nice and simple. When you want to climax, orgasm, there are a few simple steps you can take to do so. A few sex position help alleviate such an itch.

1. On the tip of the iceberg.We all know the reverse cowgirl position, and boy how much pleasure can that position create.Sitting on top allows you to control the pace and depth of thrusting, but also it is the perfect gateway to the clitoris and for men, a perfect prostate massage. But why not try this position by keeping your legs together, feet flat between his legs – this will create a tighter fit and have a more intense sensation.This will create a sensational internal stimulation that will blow the roof off of your orgasm.
  2. The Sweet Spoon. This has to be my favorite for many reasons. You’re skin to skin and closer than ever. It’s passionate and the heat is definitely on. This position is snuggly and comforting while still being so emotionally attached to each other.Who doesn’t want to be comforted while still being stimulated? To assume this position, just lie on your side and your man right behind you.Instead of moving in and out, just let him be in there, gently thrusting you against the walls of your vagina or anus.This position provides consistent stimulation, and there can be much more than just penetration, but also touching and awareness of the body – we like the awareness!
  3. Missionary 2.0.The missionary position will never be the same again! We do like missionary position, it allows for a deeper thrust and deeper stimulation, however, there is a way for a more intense thrust. While lying on your back, put a pillow under your butt or lower back, lift your hips and bring your legs up and back towards your shoulder. This allows for an easy access for your partner and a deeper thrust. You will not regret this – trust me! He can then lift your hips and rock you back. If you feel like a folded taco, then you are doing it right. Not only are you exercising, but you are also stimulating a part of your body that can’t wait to reach such a heighten point. Pain is pleasure when you aren’t flexible enough - start doing yoga or becoming aware of your body’s ability, especially for sex.
  4. The wheelbarrow.I’m positive that many couples have already discovered the intense heat of doggy style, but why not doing it standing? Your partner is behind and lifts you up like a wheel barrow. This can be difficult without the upper body strength; however, the sensation of it is so worth it. Your partner will also have an easy access in this position to go as deep as he wants, which stimulates the walls of your vagina/anus and create an intense sensation.

Although these are a few positions, there are a lot more you can experiment with and I recommend you search to see which ones benefit you. These have been my top positions that I most enjoyed and had fun doing. Remember play safe!

Until next time, J.