4 Reasons You Should To Listen To Kanye West And Rihanna Collabs

From "Work" to "I Love Kanye," their new albums are hot fire.

111
Celebuzz via AKM-GSI

From what I've heard, collaborations between Kanye West and Rihanna are totally genius. Kanye West has recently released his new album, "Life of Pablo," after being solely accessible to the music app TIDAL. Prior to that, the R&B/reggae singer Rihanna released her new album "ANTI." Can this be a coincidence? I think not.

Here are a couple reasons that one should listen to their new albums.

1. Kanye and Rihanna do what they want.

These two artists both are widely known to be celebrities that inevitably do what they want—from making unannounced appearances on stage during awards ceremonies to posting tweets about whatever they please. It can be known that their self-confidence is confused with arrogance. The beautiful thing is that these two artists let it be known that they are themselves. Why not support artists who have been real about themselves in their music from the beginning?

2. One word: creativity

If music is about expression, then Kanye West and Rihanna have what it takes to rule the industry. Their music proves to create a musical movement that fans anticipate and rave for. It takes a lot of work and self development to put out music that no one has heard before. Music incorporates sound, emotion, lyrical genius and passion. All of these aspects are included into their albums that are made to be a certain masterpiece for the world to know.

3. Evolution

When comparing their initial music releases, it is apparent that both Rihanna and Kanye West have grown as artists. Some people say that they love the old Kanye West. I say that if someone's music is consistently having the same sound, then it begins to get boring. Who wants a song that ends up sounding like all the other songs on an album? If I were an artist, I sure would not. Evolution is good. Like Darwin said, may the strongest survive.

Simply put, I really enjoy the latest music that Rihanna and Kanye West have put out. Rihanna has a mixture of R&B with a slight reggae sound on her album. Kanye's album is art. He put so much pride in to it that he made changes to the album after he released it. Who writes a song about themselves in third person? Kanye West. Kanye even featured Rihanna in a song of his called "Famous." Two words: Love it. Anyways, do not take it from me, go check it out for yourself!