4 Reasons Why I Hate The Patriots

4 Reasons Why I Hate The Patriots

The Falcons are going to square off with the Patriots in Super Bowl LI, so here are a few reasons why I hate the Patriots.

1222
4 Reasons Why I Hate The Patriots
The Big Lead

As a resident of the good ole’ state of Georgia and fan of the Atlanta Falcons, it is great to see the Falcons make it into Super Bowl 51. They will match up with the one and only New England Patriots. The Falcons made the playoffs for the first time since 2012 and are going to play in just their second Super Bowl in franchise history. On the other hand, the Patriots are a team that have dominated the AFC and NFL for the last 20 years like no other football team. But I am Falcons fan, so here are four reasons why I hate the New England Patriots.

1) The Yankees of Football

We get it New England. The Tom Brady and Bill Belichick Patriots will go down as one of the best teams ever. This does not mean everybody else cares about this fact. NFL fans are annoyed of Patriots fans, just like MLB fans are annoyed by Yankees fans.

2) The Tuck Rule, Spygate, and Deflategate….

The New England Patriots are simply controversial. Every other year, it seems as if they are plastered on the news for something unethical they did or finding some loophole in the rule book. The worst part is that they claim that they did not do anything wrong. Maybe these events are untrue, but it just seems as if something evil is brewing within the New England Patriots organization.

3) Tom Brady

I actually do not hate Tom Brady. He is a great player on the field and a funny character off the field. I just hate the fact that he is with New England Patriots and not with the Falcons. Tom has managed to be a solid player his entire career. Even when it felt like the odds were against with him he still managed to help his achieve success.

4) The Media

Flip on ESPN or FS1 and all they are talking about is how the New England Patriots have it in the bag. The Patriot’s bandwagon is already full with NFL fans, but the media seems to think that they belong on it too. The Falcons may lack the reputation that Patriots have, but the Falcons have a great team this year.

I share my hate with many other NFL fans out there who would simply be happy with seeing the Patriots lose the Super Bowl. My prediction for Super Bowl 51 is that the Falcons will beat the Patriots. If my prediction is wrong, then there will be five reasons why I hate the Patriots.