4 Reasons To Bullet Journal

4 Reasons To Bullet Journal

Because Bullet Journaling is a much better planner than your iPhone calendar.

2226
4 Reasons To Bullet Journal
bulletjournaljoy.com

If you've talked to me at all over the past four months, you've probably seen my little black journal that almost never leaves my side. Now, even though I'm not keeping a diary or making a journal of all the things I hear during the day that I could turn into a short story or poem, that little black journal is still really important. That's because I've recently put myself into the family of bullet journalists all over the world.

Bullet Journaling is basically a fancy way of saying, "I'm making my own planner out of to do lists and trackers." I've given up on Erin Condren and Lilly Pulitzer for making the best planner, and now I'm doing it myself. If you're finding it's hard to keep your life on track, and regular planners are hard to keep up with, here are a few reasons why you should also start your own bullet journal.

1. You can make it however you like.

Even though there are general guidelines for bullet journals, ultimately the bullet journal is something you create and you work on until you're absolutely pleased with your layout.

2. It's just a bunch of "to do" lists

Which are a whole lot more satisfying to check off than just writing your tasks in a planner.

3. You can keep track of anything and everything else

Even though my bullet journal is mostly to-do lists, several Bullet Journalists also keep track of their reading lists, weight loss goals, bucket lists, their mood and anxiety levels, memories, and many other pieces that they want to keep at their hand's reach.

4. It will definitely keep you organized

I had the hardest time before the bullet journal keeping up with my assignments, all the things I needed to get done that weren't school-related, and knowing what I was doing at any given time—and all of that is because regular planners just didn't work out for me. The Bullet Journal is the best system I've ever come across for actually motivating me to use it daily, and I couldn't be more thankful for that.