4 Of The Most Important Blessings Life Gives You

It's the holiday season, and with that it's time to release all that we are blessed with. Don't get me wrong however, this should be an all around year thing, but in most cases this time of year is when it tends to happen the most. So, I decided to jump on the social media bandwagon and do the same thing. Personally, I prefer to state my blessings once a day, and in person, not over social media, but maybe by reading this article, people will truly realize what they should be thankful for.

Without further ado, here are many of the blessings, or things that I am thankful for in my life.

First off, I am thankful for this life that I have. I was blessed with this life and I will never take it for granted. And neither should you. The simplest of things are the biggest of blessings, such as life, life is not simple by any means, but it's a simple term, and it's a huge blessing. We could not be here right now. We could not be living comfortably or not, getting to experience the things that we get to experience, being with our friends and families, smiling, etc. would not happen if we were not living.

I am thankful and blessed to have a healthy body, mind, and soul. I was blessed with eyes to perceive the world differently than the person sitting next to you. I was blessed with ears to hear the world's celebrations throughout the years. I was blessed with a mouth to speak my words and change the world. I was blessed with legs and feet to walk, run, and dance through life. Some people have a major disease and are stuck in hospitals for a very long time. It's time you thank your body for being healthy and keeping you alive.

I am blessed with the ability to go to college and make my dreams come true. Many people do not get the chance to go to college and get a degree, but I have the chance to, and I will always be grateful for that. Even though I am not having it handed to me, and I have to work very hard to stay at college, it's teaching me a lot of life lessons that I would not be able to have by not going to college. I will be able to work in my dream field after I get my degree and I cannot be more thankful for that.

I am thankful for having a roof over my head, having clothes on my back, and having food and drink in my stomach. As simple as that sounds, many people overlook the simplest of things that life brings. There are families in the world that don't have a home, don't have a bed, barely have clothes, and are starving. So with that you need to realize how privileged we(as humans who have these things) are have all of these things.

These are just some of the things that have blessed me and have made me more grateful and thankful in life. I hope you take time to write down at least three things you are thankful at the end of each day like I do. Have a great holiday.